Having your gutters regularly cleaned is extremely important. Neglecting to do so can result in much more costly repairs for your home down the road.
Why is Gutter Cleaning Crucial?
- Water Damage – The purpose of gutters are to provide a path for water flowing from your roof to the ground. If this pathway is impeded, water can be pushed up under your roof and into the walls of your home. This can lead to costly repairs.
- Gutter Collapse – If your gutters are weighed down with heavy debris due to a lack of cleaning, they can collapse. New gutters are a lot more costly than having them cleaned
- Home for Animals – Having a build up of leaves and debris create a cozy home for small animals. Small rodents and birds can begin to live in your gutters and even make their way into your home
- Poor Home Aesthetics – You want your home looking good for curb appeal. Your home will not look very nice with overflowing gutters.
Our Approach to Gutter Cleaning
We use our gutter cleaning vacuum to ensure your gutters & eavestroughs are thoroughly cleaned out. We also do a full flush of your downspouts to ensure water is flowing properly.
Our technicians are properly trained and given excellent equipment including ladders, stand-offs, and safety harnesses.
What about Safety?
Our crews are trained to safely clean your gutters. We are fully covered with WorkSafe BC and we use safety harnesses if we are walking on your roof. We take safety very seriously at Revive Washing. If we are cleaning your gutters using ladders we will be using ladder stabilizers so that we are not putting our ladders on your gutters.
Our Lead Technician will go over the scope of work with you to start the job. Included in this conversation is our approach to safety and if your house has any specific areas of concern.
Gutter Cleaning Process
We will do a thorough job cleaning your gutters. Our process is:
- Safely set up ladders so we have proper access to the gutters
- Removal of all dirt and debris from your gutters
- Full wash out of gutters and downspouts to ensure proper water flow
- Bag and remove debris from your property
Optional Gutter Baskets
Gutter Baskets are perforated metal hood that fits over downspouts, keeping out debris, such as leaves, branches and pine needles. As a result, rainwater can flow through the downspouts even when gutters are filled with leaves. We can install Gutter Baskets for you at $20 per basket.
Get a Gutter Cleaning Quote Today
Revive Washing services the Surrey, Langley, White Rock and surrounding areas as well as offer free estimates in gutter cleaning.
Let Revive Washing do the gutter cleaning so you can spend more time with your family, doing the things you love.