Revive Christmas Light Installation
Christmas Light Installation Experts in South Surrey, Langley, & White Rock
Take the hassle out of the Christmas and holiday season and have Revive install, take down, and store your Christmas lights. You are busy. Your Holiday To-Do list is already so large, how about crossing Christmas lights off of it?
We are experts in serving homeowners with an amazing customer experience. If you have used our house washing services in the past, you will know how important servicing our clients is to our business model. Let us string up our commercial grade LED and make your home the shiniest home on the block!
High Quality LED Lights
The lights we use for installation are commercial grade LED lights. They cannot be bought at a local retail store. Their quality makes them better for you the homeowner in four ways:
- Lower Hydro – Because they are LED lights, this means a much lower hydro bill for you
- Life Span – The lights we use last about 5X longer than lights purchased from a local retail store.
- Custom Fit – Our lights can be custom cut so that they perfectly fit your peaks and roof lines of your house
- Guarantee – We guarantee your lights against any bulbs burning out.
How Does it Work?
1. LED Lights – We take care of everything. We supply all the bulbs, extension wires, lighting strings, cords, clips, staplers, and LED bulbs.
2. Install – Our professional installers come to your home and we get your home shining at a convenient time for you
3. Take-Down – Our crew returns in January to take down the lights. No appointment necessary.
4. Storage – We label and store your lights in our safe and heated storage facility.
5. Repeat – We keep detailed records on your account so we can return the following season and put up your lights exactly just how you like it.
Christmas Light Installation FAQ’S
Who supplies the lights?
You buy the lights from us in the first year. In future years your cost is reduced, as you will just be paying the labour for installation and takedown, as you now own the lights.
If I supply the lights, can you put them up?
Unfortunately no. We only do jobs where we supply the lights. The lights we supply are commercial LED lights that we are guaranteeing for our homeowners.
How much do your services cost?
For a standard 2 storey house installation of lights is approximately $400 + 5% GST. The cost of lights is in addition to this. The cost of lights are a one time purchase as you the homeowner will now own the lights. For future years, you will be paying just the labour for the install and take down. For a free quote on your home, simply call us at 604.398.4040 or send us an email of the front of your home to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly team members in the office will be delighted to get you a quote!
What cities do you work in?
We currently offer our Christmas light installation services in Surrey, Langley, and White Rock. Neighbourhoods we work a lot in are neighbourhoods in South Surrey, Cloverdale, Willoughby, Walnut Grove, and all throughout White Rock.
Do you have insurance?
Yes we do. We are fully covered with Worksafe BC as well as $5,000,000 in third party liability insurance. This way, you the homeowner can have full peace of mind when hiring our company for installing your Christmas lights
Will your installers remove the lights as well as install them?
Yes definitely. Installation and take down is included in your quote. We generally begin take downs on January 2. No appointment is needed as we schedule our take down jobs geographically to ensure a quick and efficient removal.
What if my lights stop working?
No problem. Our crew will return and get it working for you. No charge. We want you to have an amazing experience with our company that you recommend us to your neighbours and friends.
Do you have a minimum charge?
Yes we do. Our minimum charge is $400 + 5% GST
When should I schedule my light installation?
As soon as possible! We offer a discount for repeat clients who can book in their installation before our busy season which starts in November. We look forward to making your home shine this fall and winter season!