July 2019- Month in Review
This month of July at Revive Washing has been exciting! Some of the highlights include:
- Washed 121 homes with various services of house washing, window cleaning and gutter cleaning.
- Cleaned 3 strata projects in South Surrey, Langley, and Cloverdale
- Purchased a cargo trailer so we can have a dedicated crew to safe and soft roof cleaning
- Continuing to use Jobber as our in field service software to keep us organized.
Review of the Month:
We continue to ask our customers for reviews. The review of the month comes from our homeowner in Langley:
“They were great! Quick to respond to my initial call. They were able to do a quote using google maps, so didn’t have to waste my time or theirs. Price was reasonable. We had other trades on the site and they were very respectful of everyone. Very professional attitude and a job well done! I will be calling these guys back!” – T.L.
We are super thankful for our clients who continue to hire us and tell their friends and neighbours about our company. Our company is growing because we take care of our clients and strive to give them an amazing experience.
Vinyl Washing – Before & After:
We have had some big transformations of before and afters photo’s from our vinyl washing this month.
Here are a few of the changes..
We would be honoured to revive your home. Please reach out to us by calling 604 398 4040 or get your free instant estimate online here. We offer excellent service in:
- House Washing
- Window Cleaning (Exterior & Interior)
- Gutter Cleaning
- Power Washing
I wanted to say thank you for following our company’s journey on our social channels.
-Dave M. & The Revive Washing TeamBack to Blog