2018: Year in Review
The year of 2018 was an amazing year at Revive Washing. It was a year of growth and a year of continuing to learn more about the house washing industry. Here are the top 7 highlights of 2018 that as a company we are really proud of:
1. Google Reviews - Our online reviews on Google took a big jump. Combining both our Surrey and South Surrey locations, we finished 2018 with a combined 93 five star reviews on Google. This is a platform that we as a company strongly believe in. There are approximately 4 billion searches on Google each day. Being a local business, ranking on the 1st page of google is of extreme importance.
2. Water Projects - We sponsored 3 water projects in Chano Dorga, Ethiopia for people who have never had clean water to drink. We did this through partnering with Hope International. This mission to wash homes locally to bring clean water globally continues to drive our business.
3. CRM System - Our company started on a new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) allowing us to write-up clear and accurate quotes for our customers, schedule our crews, and keep track of our invoicing. A robust CRM keeps our company organized and allows us to grow on a cloud-based system.
4. Second Crew - In May of 2018, we turned 2 years old and started up our 2nd cleaning crew on the road to continue to service more of our customers.
5. Production Manager - We hired Austin as our production manager. Coming into 2019, Austin will be managing our crews and will be in charge of the on-site experience that our customers receive. Austin has strong communication skills and is a specialist in exceeding customer expectations.
6. Property Managers - We established relationships with local property managers in the South Surrey & White Rock area. This is an area that we plan to continue to grow in 2019.
7. Langley Chamber - We joined the Langley Chamber of Commerce in an effort to meet and network with other business owners. We want to be a business that is active in the community that we do work in.
Looking to 2019
We have some big goals for 2019 as we continue to grow Revive. This year we are really focusing on recruiting young & energetic people to join our team who want to advance in our company and make a career in the house washing industry.
How Can You Get Involved?
1. Homeowner - If you're a homeowner looking for exterior window cleaning, gutter cleaning or power washing, give us a call at 604.398.4040
2. Water Projects - If you want to get involved and help donate to bring people clean drinking water for life send me an email at email@example.com
Wherever you are reading this, I wanted to say thank-you for following Revive’s journey.
Back to Blog